[OSGeo-Discuss] Association of American Geographers (AAG) Annual Meeting

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Nov 4 13:00:36 EST 2007

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> On 30-Oct-07, at 6:02 AM, Helena Mitasova wrote:
>
>> I am planning to attend and I will be willing to chair a session - I
>> planned to submit an abstract today
>> please let me know if we have enough people for the session so that I
>> can adjust the abstract accordingly.
>> I can also help with the booth.
>
> If you or someone else can help manage and research the booth
> possibilities/needs, I will help coordinate it with the Marketing
> committee to see if we can do it.  I just can't commit at this moment to
> organising much on that front so would someone else to take the lead.
>
> Tyler

Well, first thing is to register. Looks like it's $1000 and all we need
to do is contact:
Robert Andelman at 202-234-1450 ext. 21 or randelman at aag.org
http://aag.org/annualmeetings/2008/exhibitor.htm

Once someone official from OSGeo takes care of that I think we can get
some people to coordinate the other stuff, maybe some people from the
Boston OSGeo group want to take some lead on this, and offer to be
"exhibitors" at the table.

Alex