[OSGeo-Discuss] Simple Problem!

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 14 08:18:21 EST 2007

Alizera,

a MapGuide 'mgp' package is actually a zip file with a different
extension.  It is likely your web browser detected this and helpfully
(!) renamed it Sheboygan.zip.  You need to rename Sheboygan.zip to
Sheboygan.mgp, then all should be good.

Also, you will likely find more help if you take your questions to the
appropriate lists, in the case of mapguide you can find the list
information at http://mapguide.osgeo.org/.  This list is typically
used for more general discussions.

Cheers

Paul