[OSGeo-Discuss] New web site

Chris Whitney chris.whitney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:47:53 PST 2007

You have some very nice demonstrations!  I'm currently working with
ISS EarthKAM (http://earthkam.ucsd.edu/), which uses imagery acquired
from the International Space Station for use with K-12 educational
projects.  We are in the process of trying to update our website and
interactive educational activities, so I'm always curious to see other
satellite-imagery related projects.  Some of the demos on your site,
such as the image footprint comparison, could be very helpful as an
educational activity.

Good work, thanks for sharing the site!

-- Chris