[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for articles (GeoConnexion magazine)

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Fri Nov 9 02:29:12 PST 2007

Hi, Michael,

I'm member of gvSIG team (PMC, TMC, ...). We are also developing gvSIG
Mobile, an open source GIS/SDI client for mobile devices. I think it
could be a good idea for an article.

If you think it's interesting, give more deatils, please.

Thanks for the proposal

Miguel Montesinos
Technical Manager
PRODEVELOP