[OSGeo-Discuss] Supporting new projects

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Mon Oct 1 08:36:42 PDT 2007

So currently projects that are just getting off the ground can ask OSGeo
for infrastructure (e.g. SVN, Trac, etc). Are you thinking we should
provide more than that? If so in what way? The thought of "OSGeo Labs"
is running around in my head at the moment, but I am still trying to get
my head around what that would look like. Maybe just an index page of
projects that are in the early stages of development?

Bob