[OSGeo-Discuss] Turn around on new Incubation submittals.

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 3 08:18:47 PDT 2007

On 10/3/07, Bob Basques <bob.b at gritechnologies.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> What's the turn around supposed to be on incubation submittals?  I sent
> in an application last Friday and never got any sort of reply.   Even a
> confirmation of receipt would be something.

Bob,

I received the application.  Normally I forward them to the
incubator list right away, but I am thinking I need to prepare
a section on the incubator wiki with a list of all outstanding
requests. I'm also on the road still so substantial online work
is hard.

You might want to join the incubator mailing list now and
forward a copy there so everyone has a heads up.

... from a motel in Lake Louise ...

Best regards,