[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Labs

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Wed Oct 3 08:39:45 PDT 2007

Hi,

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Labs

I've try to put together a OSGeo Labs wiki page. This is really a first
draft and I'm really open to comments and suggestions. Feel free to
comment or even edit the page (Note that english is not my first
language so you may also want to correct typos).

I've tried to include all the suggestion we got yesterday, but has
surely forgot some of them.

This is currently only a place to advertise OS projects that are not
ready to go through incubation yet and get known by the OSGeo community.
If things works well and resources permit it later, we may want to
provide a bigger infrastructure in the future.

Comments/Suggestions/0.02$?

Julien

PS: To answer more specific comments:
- I added a disclosure section to not dilute the OSGeo brand. I don't
know if the wording is correct.
- Landon, Iĺl let you add your email address yourself.
- I'm on OSGeo IRC as juliensam

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears