[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Labs

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Oct 6 08:41:18 PDT 2007

blammo wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Looks like it just needs some fleshing out in the details,  you didn't
> leave much out.  :c)
>
> One question, should the templates be focused or somewhat generalized so
> a single template can work for all, or maybe some general questions with
> a business/technology focused group of questions added on, there may
> also be need to have a set of question related to the specific project
> itself, possibly originating with the author, I like the second method,
> because it allows some flexibility in how the interview can proceed, the
> general questions can be sort of the base stuff that everyone should
> answer, that sort of thing.

Bob,

I see the template questions being quite different for people, sponsors
and projects, but I also think they should just be a starting point and
the interviewer and interviewee should have quite a bit of freedom to go
where they need.

I've added a list under editors for potential editors to indicate an
interest in helping.  (hint, hint!)

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Spotlights#Editors

Best regards,