[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Labs

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Sat Oct 6 09:54:23 PDT 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Bob,
>
> I see the template questions being quite different for people, sponsors
> and projects, but I also think they should just be a starting point and
> the interviewer and interviewee should have quite a bit of freedom to go
> where they need.
>
> I've added a list under editors for potential editors to indicate an
> interest in helping.  (hint, hint!)
>
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Spotlights#Editors

I've been following this thread with interest and I'm willing to conduct
interviews with Spotlight candidates, so I've added my name to the wiki
page.
To maintain a pace, as Frank suggested, of a few interviews a month,
several editors will be needed. And furthermore some mechanism is needed
to connect between each spotlight candidate and a certain editor.