[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [Fwd: [Africasource2-l] Open Translation Tools 2007]

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Oct 9 10:25:03 PDT 2007

Hi list,

Sorry for crossposting but I don't know which one is the best to post it.

This is an event about "Open Translation Tools".
Arnulf Christl posted a topic called "[Webcom] More on translation". This
event propose a similar topic which can be interesting about how we can
organised ourself for translating, which tools are better to use etc.

Best regards,

Y.