[OSGeo-Discuss] Integration test bed

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Tue Oct 9 17:35:35 PDT 2007

Rajs comment about structure struck me as dead on.  I would expect the
test bed to be much more engaging if we developed some actual use
cases.  This would require an early commitment from participants, but
would help define what we expect of them and give us a list of people we
can harass to make things happen. This does, of course, make it a whole
lot more work for everyone involved.
Mark