[OSGeo-Discuss] California Chapter

Allan Hollander adhollander at ucdavis.edu
Thu Oct 11 14:21:07 PDT 2007

At FOSS4G I was chatting a bit with Tyler Mitchell about the possibility of
starting a California chapter, so that makes at least two of us. I think
there are several other folks here at UC Davis who would be interested as
well. I am quite open to what the goals of such a group would be, though I
would like to see it foster regional get-togethers.

Any other Californians here on this list?

-- Allan Hollander
Davis, California