[OSGeo-Discuss] BC Local Chapter

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 11 19:30:05 PDT 2007

It looks like FOSS4G has resulted in an increase in local interest, one of the very real benefits to hosting this great conference.  As a result, a group of folks here in BC are looking at putting together a local chapter.

If you're in British Columbia and interested in getting involved (heck, if you're just visiting, I'm sure we won't say no) have a look at our wiki page, and add your name to the list:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/British_Columbia_Chapter

We hope to have a mailing list set up soon; I'll add the details to the wiki once they're available.

Jason