[OSGeo-Discuss] a home for OSGeo hardcopy materials?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 12 12:21:25 PDT 2007

Dave Patton wrote:
  > Jeff - that's good to know, but my question was
> about the hardcopies. For example, I see you have
> some evaluation form templates for 2004 & 2005
> on the server. I can send you the electronic copy
> of the Workshop/Lab evaluation forms we used for
> 2007, but that still leaves the question of what
> should happen to the actual evaluation forms.
>
> In this particular example, it's perhaps not a real
> issue, as we are going to have all the Workshop/Lab
> evaluation forms scanned to PDF, and those PDFs can
> be stored on the server. However, there might be
> situations where there is "actual paperwork" that
> OSGeo may want to keep(e.g. signed contracts, etc.).

Dave,

Tyler is OSGeo Secretary and is responsible for storing all important
OSGeo hardcopy documents that need to be kept.  Primarily this means
legal and financial documents though.  I'm not sure the above material is
worth keeping in hardcopy format as I'm dubious anyone would go back through
it.

Best regards,