[OSGeo-Discuss] Evaluations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:34:52 PDT 2007

Comments noted.
As I'm helping put in a bid for FOSS09 in Sydney, I'm keen to see the
results of your evaluation analysis, but am daunted by the prospect of
reading 700 scanned forms. Tabulated results + list of comments would
certainly be of interest.
When do you expect to have this information? I'm hoping we can see it
before our draft version of our bid is finished in around a month.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au