[OSGeo-Discuss] Ideas For 2008 California Chapter Goals

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Oct 15 09:40:55 PDT 2007

I have put up some ideas for project goals the almost-a-chapter
California Chapter of the OSGeo might pursue in 2008. I'm very flexible
on which of these goals we might pursue, though I think it would be good
to select only one or two from the list.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/California

Feel free to add other ideas. Perhaps we could have tentative chapter
members settle on the one or two goals by the end of the month? Then we
could put together a simple plan for reaching the goals and delegate
tasks to willing chapter members.

Landon

Warning: