[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Matt Perry's post on Ubuntu/GIS has gained a lot of attention

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:27:35 PDT 2007

Hi Jachym,

your thoughts are right..before the repository, we need to define *the*
osgeo distribution.
For example, I am working on the Gentoo-GIS repository and this could
also be taken in consideration.
My sentence was referred to the Ubuntu topic, and related to the fact
that right now you are the only one that manage the Ubuntu software
repository and probably an hand would be useful.

Bye

Luca