[OSGeo-Discuss] packaging FOSS GIS for Ubuntu in education

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 19:22:01 PDT 2007

Frank, I wondered how long it would take to chime in.

Frank and I have discussed this topic before and I promised him I'd
write up my thoughts. This email thread has spurred me into action. My
thoughts (most of which have been gleaned from my emails) are blogged at:

http://techblog.terrapages.com/2007/10/path-to-ubiquitous-osgeo-software.html

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally
Commercial Support for Geospatial Open Source Software