[OSGeo-Discuss] Geospatial Events Calendar?

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:33:02 PDT 2007

Thanks for pointing that out Gavin. Please note, the new link will
save you a few keystrokes at...

<http://punkish.eidesis.org/cal/conferences.ics>

In the same vein of events, please note, among the many events being
organized at UW-Madison as part of the GIS Day Expo, there is also
going to be a "Geospatial Interoperability Summit: Open Technologies
for Collaboration – Dashboards, Portals, & Web Services ." (see link
below). Of interest to us here on the list, Bob Basques and other
friends from the City of St. Paul will be on hand to tell us all about
GeoMOOSE. Yours truly will be moderating a gab session.

<http://www.geography.wisc.edu/GISDay/summit.htm>