[OSGeo-Discuss] Volunteers for OSGeo Booth at FOSS4G

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 6 12:13:05 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,
OSGeo will have a booth at FOSS4G, including a public Internet Cafe
area.  To help run it, we need some more volunteers.  I invite you to
put in some time volunteering to help at the OSGeo Booth - help talk
to people, show off any applications you have, hand out brochures.
You don't have to know everything about all aspects of OSGeo, just
come, help, show stuff off and be friendly.

Please sign up for a specific timeslot here:
* http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_OSGeo_Booth#Schedule

If you are still interested in helping but not sure what time is best
yet, please drop by the booth and offer to relieve others who have
been there for a while.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
Tyler