[OSGeo-Discuss] AAG Boston Social Next Week

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 10 10:36:37 EDT 2008

There was a proposal to host an event at the MIT Museum, but that
never got anywhere.

There is an interesting meeting that's happening on the 14th - http://liftlab.com/think/fabien

There is a pub at MIT, the Muddy Charles - http://web.mit.edu/muddy/hours.html
  but to show up in large numbers requires getting there before 5 or
so. If people go to the talk, that means heading to the Muddy right
afterwards.

(I'm not sure I can make it to the Adam Greenfield talk yet, I'm
trying to rearrange my schedule.)

	Allan