[OSGeo-Discuss] AAG Boston OSGeo Social Meetup

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Tue Apr 15 21:51:29 EDT 2008

AAG is happening in Boston this week, and in an effort to make some
things happen, I'm planning to have a social meetup this Thursday with
anyone who is interested in coming.

 Time: Thur, Apr 17th, 7:45PM
 Place: Grendel's Den, Harvard Square, Cambridge
 Who: Anyone interested in Open Source Geo
 Why: To get together to chat socially about stuff over some beer
      and bar food.

Directions:

Get to Harvard Square. Head south on JFK street past "The Garage" on
your left. You will cross Mt. Auburn St. On the Southwest corner is a
small open green space: on the opposite corner from JFK is the entrance
to Grendel's, below  Upstairs on the Square.

I'll be there, hopefully by 7:30, with an eeepc and an OSgeo shirt on.

Map: http://tinyurl.com/uof38

See ya there,
--
Christopher Schmidt