[OSGeo-Discuss] OS and Proprietary

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Apr 28 12:38:52 EDT 2008

Miguel Montesinos wrote:
> Mateusz,
>
> I'm looking forward for the results of the project. If anyone in the
> project needs some information about gvSIG project, please let us
> know. We'll try to provide requested information.

Miquel,

I'm not personally involved in Cascadoss. I only know Polish partners
participating in this project. AFAIK, they are finishing or already have
finished the evaluation process. However, if you'd like to get some
details I'd suggest to contact with Monika Rusztecka (monika at gridw
dot pl) from UNEP/GRID in Warsaw. Monika is Polish coordinator of the
Cascadoss project.

Greetings
--
Mateusz Loskot