[OSGeo-Discuss] Can I do the same GIS tasks with OS (aswith ESRI)?

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Tue Apr 29 06:57:34 EDT 2008

Hello Mohamed,

It's under development in gvSIG. Within this year (rough approximation) a new version whould be published with advanced symbology support as well as other features. If interested, you may have a look at the gvSIG road map [1]

Regards

[1] http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=funcionalidades&L=2%2Findex.php%3Fid%3D&K=1&L=2

Miguel Montesinos
Director Técnico