[OSGeo-Discuss] Can I do the same GIS tasks with OS (as with ESRI)?

Randy George rkgeorge at cadmaps.com
Thu Apr 24 16:08:21 PDT 2008

It might be good to add a geoserver layer into the stack between PostGIS and
client. Then you can publish into Google Earth, Google Maps, Virtual
Earth/LiveMaps, or your own homegrown html, SVG, WPF, Silverlight whatever
... as well as OpenLayers. Paper can be the clients choice if you add a
pdf/fop option.

randy