[OSGeo-Discuss] Map of Wiki/OSGeo Members

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Aug 13 12:55:58 PDT 2008

Hi,

During Cascadoss events, Markus and I, we discussed that it could be
interesting to build a map of all OSGeo Members [1], events and other
geographically referenced content of our Wiki.

There is number of geo-plugins available for MediaWiki, so it's easy to
get lost. I found Google Map Extension [2] for MediaWiki that looks
interesting.

I'd like to hear opinions about such map and recommendations of map
extensions for MediaWiki, that we could use for that purpose.

After I have necessary technical details collected for this new
features, I'm going to ask Webcom if it's possible to get it implemented.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:OSGeo_Member
[2] http://wiki.case.edu/CaseWiki:Google_Map_Extension

Best regards,