[OSGeo-Discuss] 3.0 OpenLayers code sprint - call for sponsorships

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 02:32:59 EST 2008

David,

It looks like this is shaping up to be quite an event!

The dates on the wiki page still seem very open, but you mention mid-March.
Can we be more precise with the dates that are being considered? March is
already not that far away and it would help to have a tighter window for us to
start pitching this to mgmt.

As for the lodging, all these ski chalets sounds wonderful. The only thing I
would suggest is that, given the nature of this work to be done (sounds to
me like probably more debating than coding, necessarily) it will be crucial
to have a big meeting space and a projector so that people can make
presentations to the group as a whole.

It is great to see CampToCamp stepping forward to organize this event, I
think it will be a great opportunity to get some good work done.

Erik

ps. I'll forward the original post to the users@ and dev@ lists for openlayers