[OSGeo-Discuss] Service Provider Directory: Prioritization

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Sat Feb 2 12:57:03 EST 2008

All,

I think I'll chime in here and align with what Frank is saying as well.

The entry should be as simple as possible, something like:

Project name      Contributors          Project Status
GeoMoose          City of Saint Paul    Applied for Incubation

                  Houston Engineering

                  The OpenMNND Project

                  Bob Basques

GeoMoose Plus     The next contributor  That project status

Makes everything easy to added to and easy to identify who contributed
to what.  If the lists get long, then just link them to another page.

bobb