[Gfoss] [OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Last chance before cancelling: OSGeo Hacking event in a monastry near Bolsena (Italy)!?

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 00:20:52 PST 2008

Please, could we keep that thread up and running with news please?
Also doubts and issues are welcome to understand what the overall feeling is.
We added two people and by tomorrow we could have a third added and confirmed.

My experience from the last sprint was that the tentative subscription
is a fuzzy one and is only big pain for the organizers. I know that it
is hard to decide so much time ago, but organizers should not be
charged for it.

> Does anyone know what's the best (cheapest) option to get to Bolsena
> by train or bus from directions like Germany (Berlin),
> Czech Republic (Prague) or - would be best - Poland (Warsaw)?
> Any tested traveling options?
>
> Perhaps there someone is going to travel by car from Germany or Czech
> Republic, and has 1-2 free sits. Certainly, I'll share costs.

I could give you a lift from the north of Italy :) Also two could fit
if we stay all very close to each other :)

Ciao
Andrea