[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: FOSS4GIS business models

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Thu Jan 3 07:26:51 PST 2008

Hi all,

I am *not* going to disagree with Andrea, Gilberto, Paul, Howard or
anybody else. I just want to point out a interesting open source
business model that is making a big impact this days. I am talking about
Xen [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xen].

I keep reading news and more news about new commercial products from big
software companies based on Xen. Is that possible on the GIS world?

Best regards,

Ivan