[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Technology Group, Inc. announces PostGIS & UMN MapServer Training

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 17 09:43:25 PST 2008

I don't think that this list wants to read "in-house developed intellectual property" advertisements. If every Open Source GIS market leader would to this we would be in trouble. It is good that you can already be found through the Service Provider Directory.

If you want to raise more attention you should consider to sponsor OSGeo.

Best regards,
Arnulf Christl.

Arnulf Benno Christl
http://www.osgeo.org