[OSGeo-Discuss] Job Postings / Job Wanted

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 25 08:40:38 PST 2008

On 25-Jan-08, at 6:31 AM, Fawcett, David wrote:

> http://www.gjc.org/ ?

Nice.. maps and RSS - great improvements since I last used it.  I'd
much rather go with something like this, since neither mailing lists
or customising our web site tools could match its function or its
history.

If there was a way to search for postings that were optionally marked
as "open source" or even "OSGeo Projects" friendly - that would meet
my needs.  Also, if we were able to ingest the RSS feed (specifically
for open source ones) - that we could possibly display the last
couple jobs in a component on the OSGeo web site.

I'd like to hear Steve Lime's opinion on the job board topic since he
runs GJC!

Tyler