[OSGeo-Discuss] Case studies for migrating to Geospatial FOSS?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 28 20:15:17 PST 2008

Some examples can also be found among contributions for the FOSS4G
conferences.
One that comes to mind is the migration of Corps of Engineers wetland
inventory
tools presented at the conference in Victoria (it included
information about cost
and time savings and other interesting info).

Another place is Mecklenburg county in North Carolina
http://maps.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/ft/

Helena