[OSGeo-Discuss] Election update...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jul 18 14:23:34 EDT 2008

Board election votes have been pouring in, but we still have many
outstanding voters (25).  If you are a charter member and have not
voted, please do so soon.  The election wraps up end of next week but
hopefully sooner if all votes come in.

More info below if you haven't seen it already.

Tyler

Begin forwarded message:

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director