[OSGeo-Discuss] Common Maven Repository

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Fri Jul 18 17:07:58 EDT 2008

I've messed around with Maven a little bit, and I'm afraid I'll mess
around with it some more if I get more involved in GeoTools.

I must say that I find the tool might be overkill for all but the most
complex projects. I believe Ant is a much better tool for simple
projects.

This is just my humble opinion. I worry sometimes about setting the bar
too high for entry level programmers.

Landon