[OSGeo-Discuss] Chickens, Boards and Export Restrictions

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Thu Jun 12 09:34:33 PDT 2008

<Aside>
I interrupt here to point out that of late the Board has been faced with
some significant questions about the aim and scope of our organization.
This is a good thing: it is what the Board is there for.

We the Charter Members are tasked with electing new board members
shortly, and thus have a chance to directly influsence those
discussions.  I look forward to seeing those nominated put forward their
positions on these issues so we can all vote knowledgably.
</Aside>

-mpg