[OSGeo-Discuss] Your open source career

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon May 5 07:10:47 PDT 2008

Chris,

You wrote: " But what do I know?  I'm only just starting my Open Source
Career ;-))"

The opinions of individuals like you that are just migrating to open
source are very valuable.

The lack of good user documentation is a weakness of many open source
projects. The problem is that most of us like to code, but few of us
like to write! It is something that needs to be addressed, although I am
unsure of the solution. Maybe we need to invent an IDE for user
documentation. :]

Landon