[OSGeo-Discuss] Your open source career

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Mon May 5 08:24:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

Don't forget that some people are not developers but are ready to write
documentation (in my native langage for me ;) ).

Open Source is not only for developers, but for everyone who want to share his
works (software, documentation, ideas, etc.).

[my life]That's why I am working on OSGeo-fr, translating news about soft
release, translating documentation (GDAL-Og, ImageMagick) into French,
writing documentation about OpenLayers or OGC standards, etc. [/my life]

And I am not alone :) They/we just don't talk so much on mailing list (it's
bad I know :D ).

Best regards,

Y.

Yves Jacolin