[OSGeo-Discuss] scale of FOSS projects

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Fri May 9 07:34:42 PDT 2008

I wasn't trying to apply this quote to all forms of non-programming
support on open source projects.

I was applying it to programmers like myself, that have 52 projects in
their Eclipse IDE, but only two Ant scripts that actually produce a
working JAR file on a regular basis.

It seems my bad habit of starting things before I complete existing
tasks flourishes in my programming. That is the type of wanking to which
I referred. :]

Landon