[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2007 Videos

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed May 14 09:45:57 PDT 2008

I was recently reminded about videos for last years FOSS4G event.
The only videos we have are from the opening and closing plenary
sessions and they've been posted online for a while:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/57493
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/57938

They are pretty good quality, though there is some sound clipping and
you can't see the actual slides, only the speaker.

Enjoy.

p.s. If you like being a mix-master and want to try to take the raw
video footage and mix it up with some cool way of injecting slide
content, let me know and I'll mail you a DVD.