[OSGeo-Discuss] use of color palettes with vector data

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon May 19 12:36:55 PDT 2008

Hi Stéphanie,

(this is best asked on the GRASS user list).

Last Saturday I have added in d.vect: support for z height (geometry)
colors, so no more need to add an attribute table and such:
 http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2008-May/037911.html

You can easily colorize 3D points/lines/polygons:
 d.mon x0
 d.vect -z lidar1map3d zcol=gyr
(the r.colors color tables apply; use the GUI instead of CMD line of course).

The update is in GRASS-SVN.
(second try, small screenshot was rejected by this list)

Best
Markus