[OSGeo-Discuss] Options for a Java Collaboration Mailing List

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue May 20 10:09:26 PDT 2008

On 17-May-08, at 2:10 PM, Landon Blake wrote:

> I already submitted a request as requested by Tyler Mitchell. (That
> was
> actually a few days ago.)

Just to clarify, I sent you to the same place Arnulf was mentioning.
Any time someone has a systems or web-site related request, they are
welcome to create a support/trouble ticket entry as Arnulf noted.
Just be sure to set the "component" as  "SAC" for Systems, or
"WebCom" for web site related issues - then those groups will find
the ticket.

> About how long will it take SAC to make a decision?

Frank's done it for you already:

> As such, I have created the java-collab at lists.osgeo.org list for
> Landon and
> the Java community.