[OSGeo-Discuss] on Google Code and export restrictions

Wilfred L. Guerin wilfredguerin at gmail.com
Mon May 26 12:47:56 PDT 2008

This pda was spiked 3 times now in an attempt to block this message.
The sections triggering the attacks, namely specific policies and
example conditions, have been sticken to at least get this out.....

Google earth is CIA keyhole.

DHS has stolen toy balls from children on a pretense of national security.

DieBold.
--

According to UN, you are bound to the laws of the country in which you
are registered as human. There are very few individuals ithout a UN

The primary problem, is that, as most things are forced through an
american portal or front (such as sf or google, all american
imperialist companies) and as the infrastructure is controlled by the
americans, you have few outlets.

By the laws binding microsoft, any work created within that
environment is required to adopt the laws of the host environment.

Knoppix still follows EU/DE policy, though you are likely not in the
german military intel division which is the recognised flag sponsor.

The situation is quite grim; if any party contributor (including by
maillist) is american, you are screwed.

I, for example, am granted export exemptions by us on childrens' toys
used for remote imaging, however, I can not hand anyone code that
works nor provide direct guidance. They now attack this device to
hinder this message creation. I can teach children to empower
themselves, however the racket of crimes against humanity by the
american imperialists makes it impossible to automate the task without
dependent technologies.

I can not encourage, as per the threats of the americans, any american
party to take pictures of archeological or historical locations
because such, they claim, would be a critical threat to national
security and a making available of weapons technology of hostile
intent. Yes, taking or sharing pictures of indiginous artworks with
any type of correlation or image processing, is supposedly a threat to
american national security.

US coast guard and various others have even tried to take plastic
balls, used as a color and physical reference, from the cildren under
guise of american national security.

DieBold.