[OSGeo-Discuss] on Google Code and export restrictions

Wilfred L. Guerin wilfredguerin at gmail.com
Tue May 27 07:43:31 PDT 2008

LETS SEE you FIND A BALL IN A PICTURE

And the same for your policy contacts, please.

Restricting freedom of thought of children is a crime against humanity.

I have watched american "policy" thugs rip balls from childrens hands
and  threaten them as if they were a hardened combat warrior while
reciting policy against their innocence and that of a common ball.

THIS is your policy.

(posted in ethical obligation)

DieBold.