[OSGeo-Discuss] South African safety situation

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Fri May 30 00:59:33 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm happy you feel concerned about that. So do I, and even if I'm not
frightened for my own safety, going in a country where such things are
happenning put me in a real trouble. I know it can be silly to avoid the
trip because of that, but I can't really figure out how to travel there
in complete unconsciousness.

Guillaume