[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G2008 conference materials

Joe Larson j03lar50n at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 10:13:27 PST 2008

Gavin Fleming ha scritto:
> Perfect timing Eduardo
>
> There was a permissions bug on the FOSS4G website hosted by OSGeo that
> was fixed only last week. Many presentations have since been uploaded
> and we hope to have all of them available soon, along with some of the
> materials from workshops and labs.

Hi Gavin,
thanks a lot for the work, I'm definitely looking forward to read about
all the interesting presentations that I've missed (busy schedule,
could not be everywhere ;) ).

I was looking in this page
http://conference.osgeo.org/index.php/foss4g/2008/schedConf/presentations
and I see materials for, say, 3 presentations only?
When you say uploaded I should not read "published", or am I just
looking in the wrong place?

Cheers
Andrea

--

Andrea Aime

I also have quite some interest in this. I see that widget. buzzfuze. com is loading when I view an abstract with Firefox - will presentations eventually be available to view through this?

Cheers* joe