[OSGeo-Discuss] Anyone interested in geocoding and routing?

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Wed Nov 5 16:59:25 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,

A few of us have been talking and thought the timing might be right to try
and start projects to work on Geocoding and Routing. We're still gathering
information and checking to learn who's interested.

If you are interested, please check out the following wiki's and add your
name in the section you are interested in.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OpenGeocoder

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OpenRouter

There are experts out there that are far more knowledgeable about Geocoding
and Routing than I am. To these good people: please feel empowered to make
modifications, provide feedback in whatever way you feel most comfortable.

Thanks,

Andrew