[OSGeo-Discuss] Anyone interested in geocoding and routing?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:57:53 PST 2008

Fair enough - one thing I am interested in is having an API to interact
with a range of geocoder implementations. I know the standards at osgeo.org
list will remind me of OpenLS - but I am not sure if that has seen any
adoption in the wild (although it looks like their is a new version
comming out with a range of interesting sponsors behind it).

On the opposite end of the street; a simple SOAP API would be a great
starting point (I have a Java API sorted out as well).

Cheers,
Jody