[OSGeo-Discuss] Anyone interested in geocoding and routing?

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Tue Nov 11 10:41:15 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the great posts and discussion!

I'm thinking given the interest, it may be time to create a separate mailing
list for each of the OpenGeocoder and OpenRouter initiatives. If no one
disagrees, we'll do this and I'll share the lists here so people can opt-in
to the conversation.

Andrew

  _____