[OSGeo-Discuss] Language Specific Lists Summary

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Tue Nov 11 11:07:34 PST 2008

All,

>From my previous thread, I've come up with the following list of foreign
langauge OSGeo discussion lists:

My understanding is that each of these lists would be supportive of
users who, for example, were having a problem with OpenLayers and needed
help getting more help due to their inability to speak English.

It appears that there are also the following language lists on the
lists.osgeo.org server:

Would these lists be open to the above?

Also, from the AGM, there were local chapters for:

 * Korea
 * India
 * Germany

Which are not represented in these lists. Are there lists for these
chapters hosted elsewhere? Would they be open to such questions?

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer